TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
1. These terms and conditions of sale apply to each order submitted by you. You agree to be bound by and accept these terms and conditions of sale when you submit your order. These terms and conditions of sale may be changed by Aginukraine.com, at its sole discretion, without notice at any time before Aginukraine.com accepts your order. Aginukraine.com agrees to be bound by and accept these terms and conditions of sale when Aginukraine.com accepts your order and in such event these terms and conditions shall become an Agreement between you and Aginukraine.com.
2. All orders are to be prepaid with payment due at the time of shipment. All orders are subject to availability of product ordered.
3. You are responsible for payment of all shipping and handling charges on your order unless otherwise stated.
4. You are responsible for all taxes including all customs and excise duties/charges that may be applicable and payable on your order even if you refuse delivery of the order.
5. All prices are in Canadian dollars. Payments will be converted to Canadian dollars at time of payment where payment is made in another currency. Approximate U.S. dollar prices may be shown as well for illustration. All prices are EXW (Ex Works) Yorkton, Saskatchewan, Canada or as otherwise may be stated in the specific product information.
6. THE LIMITED WARRANTIES APPLICABLE ARE SUCH WARRANTIES AS ARE PROVIDED BY THE ORIGINAL MANUFACTURER, PROCESSOR OR SUPPLIER, OR SUCH AS ARE IMPLIED BY AND INCAPABLE OF EXCLUSION, RESTRICTION OR MODIFICATION UNDER APPLICABLE LAW. WHERE AND WHEN ALLOWABLE BY LAW, CERTAIN PRODUCTS AND EQUIPMENT MAY BE SOLD "AS IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTY. THIS WILL BE STATED ON THE INFORMATION PERTAINING TO SUCH PRODUCT OR EQUIPMENT.
7. THE MAXIMUM LIABILITY OF AGINUKRAINE.COM AND ITS AFFILIATES TO YOU FOR PRODUCTS AND EQUIPMENT PURCHASED FROM AGINUKRAINE.COM AND ITS AFFILIATES, AND SERVICES PROVIDED BY AGINUKRAINE.COM SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE PURCHASE PRICE YOU HAVE PAID. AGINUKRAINE.COM AND ITS AFFILIATES WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY PROPERTY DAMAGE, PERSONAL INJURY, LOSS OF USE, INTERRUPTION OF BUSINESS, LOSS OF PROFITS, OR OTHER DIRECT LOSS OR DAMAGE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE OR SPECIAL LOSSES OR DAMAGES, HOWEVER CAUSED, WHETHER FOR BREACH OF WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EXCEPT THOSE DAMAGES THAT ARE INCAPABLE OF LIMITATION, EXCLUSION OR RESTRICTION UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
8. Aginukraine.com provides for a limited return of certain products for credit or refund of the purchase price less shipping charges. The actual cost of shipping the product will be deducted from the purchase price where shipping was included in the purchase price of the product. Authorization must first be obtained from Aginukraine.com by submitting the on site Warranty Claim and Return Form. The Warranty Claim and Return Form is to be received by Aginukraine.com within thirty (30) days of the invoice date. The product is to be returned within such period of time as will be indicated on the Product Return Authorization [you will have at least seven (7) days to return the product]. Follow such instructions as may be indicated on the Product Return Authorization. You shall pay for all shipping charges in returning the product. Once your return arrives it will be inspected and accepted or denied for credit or refund. The returned product is to be in its original condition. You may be required to pay for repairs if the return is damaged and can be reasonably repaired. THIS RETURN POLICY IS NOT A WARRANTY AND IS SUBJECT TO TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE.
9. Title to and risk of loss on purchased products passes to you upon delivery to a carrier for shipment to you.
10. You must comply with all applicable import laws and regulations of your resident country and other applicable countries if such is other than Canada if you are importing.
11. If any provision contained in this Agreement is or becomes invalid, illegal, or unenforceable in whole or in part, such invalidity, illegality, or unenforceability shall not affect the remaining provisions of this Agreement.
12. This Agreement is governed by the laws of the Province of Saskatchewan.