Agricultural Institutions in Ukraine
- AIC – Shown is the cover page from the
monthly scientific and technical magazine “Equipment of AIC” (Ag-Industrial Complex of Ukraine).
- Association of Farmers and Landowners of Ukraine
The Association of Farmers and Private Land Owners of Ukraine is a public organization which protects the interests of more than 42,8 thousand farms and 600 thousand individual privately-owned subsidiary farms. The Association has a regional and local infrastructure of 25 regional associations and 495 local associations, operates and is creating new rural centres. The Association unites on voluntary bases proprietors of farms and personal subsidiary farms, and also workers of private cooperative societies, other non state enterprises and organizations that form a farmer infrastructure and serve farmers. The Association of Farmers and Private Land Owners of Ukraine is the assignee of Association of Farmers of Ukraine, legalized by the Organizational Congress of AFU on February, 15, 1991.
- Photos of the 11th General Annual Meeting,
Association of Farmers and Landowners of Ukraine
January 24, 2001
Click on images for larger view.
- Faculty of Agricultural Mechanization NAU - 75 years
- National Agricultural University of Ukraine
The National Agricultural University is the leading institution of higher education for agriculture in Ukraine.
15, Heroyiv Oborony, Kyiv, 03041, Ukraine
NAUU Information Service: (044) 267-8233, 267-8221.
- Ukrainian Academy of Agrarian Sciences (UAAS)
- Ukrainian State Center for testing and prognosing of equipment and technologies for agricultural production (UkrCTT)
Featured Ukrainian farms
Legal - Privacy
Policy - last updated April 05, 2006 by Becquet's